Friday, February 14, 2014

My Wife is Amazing!

My wife is simply amazing. I cannot be thankful enough for who she is and the joy she brings to my life. I did nothing to deserve her and in fact do a lot of thing that in justice would have me without her, but alas God is merciful and I get to share my life with her.

This girl is a CHAMPION!
Let me count the ways:

Prays daily!
3 kids in four years! (no drugs people)
Gave up her teaching career to be a stay at home momma.
Almost weekly thinks of some other way to simplify our life.
Teaching homeschool like a boss and teaching other moms how to do it well.
Always reaching out to neighbors, friends and people who need love.
Always giving gifts and money to the poor and encouraging me to be less stingy.
Wakes up with the baby at all hours of the night and cares for her.
Teaches are girls how to be little ladies and mind their manners.
Gets me special treats for no reason at all.
Wears,celebrates and distributes thrift store finds.
Her worst habits are making me give away shirts with holes in them from High School and stealing my sweatshirts.
Never heard her swear or watch inappropriate media in my life.
Call her parents and siblings to check in almost everyday.
Convinces me to do stuff when I am being lazy.
Always asks a joy from my day and makes me think of one.
Never goes to bed without saying I love you and never goes to bed mad.
Cloth diapers to save money even though it is terrible.
Keeps our schedule, my schedule, the kids schedule and probably someone else's I dont even know about.
Doesn't complain when she cleans the house for the 42nd time in two days (thanks toddlers)
Always points out the hilarious and trivial things of life.

Ok, I will stop bragging and get back to serving her and thanking God now.

What a babe!

No comments:

Post a Comment